Our visitation policy has temporarily changed due to COVID-19.
Please protect the health and safety of our patients, residents, and employees by adhering to the following guidelines:
No visitors are allowed in the building, except the following special situations:
- End-of-life care
- Direct care givers essential to care
- Surgical cases
All special circumstances must be approved by Administration. For the above exceptions, ONLY ONE VISITOR AT A TIME IS ALLOWED AFTER BEING SCREENED AND TEMPERATURE IS TAKEN.
- One visitor only for delivering mothers (visitor must be the same person throughout the patient’s stay)
- Surgical cases can have one visitor only, and visitor must leave after surgery if the patient is admitted.
- Behavioral Health patients: no visitors
- Emergency department: no visitors are allowed except for pediatric patients, who can have two parents as visitors AFTER they are both screened. No siblings are allowed in the emergency department.
- Allowed visitors must stay in the room and wear masks at all times, even while in the room.
- No visitors in our lobbies is allowed.
(Update effective as of June 26, 2020 at 9pm)