When it comes to heart care, you can trust the cardiology team at Covenant Health and Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System. As part of Covenant Health, Morristown-Hamblen works closely with area cardiologists to provide the community with various cardiac procedures and treatments. From outpatient heart care and surgery to cardiac rehab, the heart care team at Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System is ready for every moment.
Common Symptoms of Heart Attack Include:
- Back, neck, and/or jaw pain
- Chest discomfort
- Cold sweat
- Discomfort in upper body
- Pain in one or both arms
- Shortness of breath
- Stomach pain
If you think you are experiencing heart attack symptoms, call 911 immediately!
Types of Heart Care Test Offered
We provide a full range of heart care test to detect the presence of the heart disease. In addition, our cardiologist use the latest innovations such as graded exercise tests, myocardial perfusion imaging and tilt table tests to assess the best heart care for an individual.
- Arterial Blood Gases
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE)
- Echocardiography Lab
- EKG Stress Testing
- Diagnostic Coronary Angiography
- Diagnostic Cerebral Angiography
- Nuclear Isotope Stress Testing
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Segmental Pressures
- Vascular Doppler
Type of Heart Care Services Offered
Our advanced technology enables our board certified cardiologist and vascular surgeons to minimize cardiovascular procedure times, improve outcome and shorten hospitalizations. In addition, we have two full-time cardiac catheterization labs to ensure efficient scheduling of procedures. The two labs offer intravascular ultrasound, a diagnostic tool to help determine the nature of coronary heart disease. We also provide alternatives to coronary artery bypass grafting, such as rotablator, balloon angioplasty and stent placements.
- Aerosolized Medications
- Cardiac Catherzation Lab
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Designed to help people with cardiovascular problems such as heart attacks, angioplasty/ stents, coronary artery bypass graft surgery and more. Conveniently located within the Heart, Lung and Vascular Center of the North East Tower in Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System. For more information, call (423) 492-5210
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Designed to help people with pulmonary problems such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, respiratory symptoms and more. Conveniently located within the Heart, Lung and Vascular Center of the North East Tower in Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System. For more information, call (423) 492-5210
- Respiratory Therapy
- Coronary Intervention
- Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Cardiac Device Implantation
- Peripheral Angiography
- Cerebral Angiography
- Cardiac Infusion Therapy
- Stent Placement
Contact Our Heart Care Team
For more information, please call 423-492-5200.