Please protect the health and safety of our patients, residents, and employees by following these guidelines:
All visitors are required to wear masks. Visitors are asked to remain in the room with the patient and limit travel inside the hospital to the cafeteria and vending machine areas.
Updated Visitation Policy:
- Inpatients: Patients may have one visitor at a time during their stay.
- Isolation Patients, including suspected or confirmed COVID-19 patients: No visitors are currently allowed unless the nursing staff has deemed they are essential to a patient’s care.
- Emergency Department: ED patients may have one visitor at a time. EDs have the discretion to change to “no visitation” status if deemed necessary. Visitation is not permitted for suspected or confirmed COVID-positive patients.
- Labor and delivery patients: Mothers may have one designated visitor during their stay, and must stay in patient’s room.
- Day Surgery/Ambulatory/Outpatients: Visitation is limited to one visitor at a time.
- Behavioral Health Units: Visitation is not permitted.
- Patients with disabilities: Provisions will be made to ensure designated support persons are authorized to stay and/or visit patients with disabilities.
- Clergy: In-person clergy visits will be permitted at the request of the patient or patient’s family, provided clergy members follow hospital safety and patient care requirements.
- Minors under age 16: Not permitted, except under extraordinary circumstances.
Updated August 31, 2021