Covenant Health is committed to providing quality health services in a caring environment. It is the expressed philosophy of Covenant Health and its member hospitals, including Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System, that no one should be denied necessary medical care because of the inability to pay.
In conjunction with this philosophy, if you are an uninsured person with no public or private source of payment for medical services, Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System will provide, at a reduced rate, medically indicated services.
To apply for financial assistance, please click the link below for the desired application form in either English or Spanish, print it, fill out the information, send it along with the supporting documentation as listed below, and mail to:
Attn: Charity Department
1420 Centerpoint Blvd.
Knoxville, TN 37932
Please do not send us any of your bills, only the application and proof of income. Return the application with the following supporting documentation:
- A complete copy of your most recent Income Tax Return and supporting W-2’s.
- Two (2) current paycheck stubs from adult members in the household.
- If disabled or retired, need verification of current monthly Social Security and/or retirement benefits. (letter from Social Security or current bank statement)
- If receiving Food Stamps, need verification of benefits.
- If you are not employed, must provide a dated, notarized letter from the person (s) providing help with living expenses.
Thank you in advance for sending the required information. A financial counselor may also be able to assist you with these matters. At Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System, financial counselors are available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can reach a counselor by calling (423) 492-5200.